According to current Scottish Government information received, Eriskay Glamping, Aviemore may start accepting guests from 15th July...
Herewith the following Covid-19 measures Eriskay are taking & have in place for the short to medium term:
1. Each guest is required to clean their hands with supplied hand sanitiser (KEM 70% Alcohol Hand Gel) on arrival. Paper towels for cleaning hands are also provided.
2. Each Glamping Pod is supplied with hand sanitisers for guests use during their stay with us at their discretion.
3. Social distancing is promoted amongst guests at all times.
4. Breakfast Seating: Only 2 tables are served per seating (30 min intervals) to ensure social distancing.
5. Our Glamping Pods are perfect as they are 5 metres apart & ideal for social distancing.
Eriskay Glamping is a family run business, in the heart of the beautiful village of Aviemore situated in the Cairngorms National Park.
There are 4 unique Glamping Pods situated in the garden on the property. All the Pods are En-Suite & can accommodate 2 persons, either in a Twin or Double Bed configuration. The Pods are also centrally heated for comfort.
There is a communal Bothy for use by all the guests with a seating area, kitchenette & outdoor barbeque.
Breakfast is also served to all the guests at an optional extra Â£8 per person.
Ken & Gill Lister look forward to meeting & hosting you at Eriskay.
Eriskay Glamping is a family run glamping site situated in a quiet cul-de-sac in the centre of the Highland town of Aviemore. Aviemore is a popular tourist destination, and with good reason. Lying in the middle of ?Monarch of The Glen Country?, within the Cairngorms National Park and at the foot of the Cairngorm Mountains, it offers a great range of outdoor activities.
Bird watching (notably Ospreys) climbing, hill walking, fishing, stalking, skiing, Strathspey Steam Railway, water sports (on Loch Morlich and Loch Insh) or touring around some of the most beautiful countryside in the Highlands of Scotland are just a few of the pastimes you can enjoy on your holiday.
Eriskay is also an ideal base to tour the Highlands from, with Skye, Fort William, Inverness and Loch Ness all being within easy reach.
- Children Welcome